Sold Kimber Mountain Ascent stock - *brand new*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rare find for sale! Selling this brand-new Kimber Mountain Ascent Stock in the Sitka Subalpine camo. Short action.

It is very stiff, and weighs just under 25oz (1 pound 9 ounces) without the trigger guard.

Includes:

Stock
Magazine box (not pictured)
Spring and follower (not pictured)
Trigger guard
Swivel studs

Great for someone who might want an upgraded stock for their Hunter or Montana, or just to replace an old MA.

Asking $500 shipped to the lower 48.

I took a bunch of pics but let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_4702.jpegIMG_4699.jpegIMG_4698.jpegIMG_4701.jpegIMG_4700.jpegIMG_4696.jpeg

Last edited:

Grumman

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Very nice you don’t see these for sale very often. Is it for a long or short action?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice stock and hard to find for sure. Does this come with the mag box, follower and spring? Last I knew Kimber wouldn't sell those parts separately. Not an issue if coming from a Montana, but they would need sourced if coming from a Hunter model.

OP
W
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have those parts for it, but I believe they can be purchased them from Kimber from what I have read. Heck they will even still stocks if they have them (which, currently, they have none)

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Nice stock and hard to find for sure. Does this come with the mag box, follower and spring? Last I knew Kimber wouldn't sell those parts separately. Not an issue if coming from a Montana, but they would need sourced if coming from a Hunter model.
They still won't. I tried to get a talkeetna mag box and they wouldn't sell it to me.

OP
W
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They still won't. I tried to get a talkeetna mag box and they wouldn't sell it to me.
Might depend who you talk to and how they are feeling that day... there are definitely people who have been able to purchase stocks and parts from them.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Might depend who you talk to and how they are feeling that day... there are definitely people who have been able to purchase stocks and parts from them.
They have a pretty firm policy regarding stocks. They will sell them but they require you to send in the rifle for them to install it. Maybe its the same with other parts. Ive been playing the kimber game for about 10 years not and nothing seems to have changed other than the new montana stocks form the new manufacturer are heavier.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kimber does not sell parts. I have called them a few times. Everything has to be sent in to them for them to install like stated above

OP
W
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I literally just ordered the mag-box, spring, and follower from Kimber. It was $43. So, I'll update the listing to include that, just so there is no question.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Man I hope that trend continues with Kimber, there has been several times in the past that I have tried to get parts like that from them and was shut down. Maybe they are finally seeing the error of their ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.