WTS Klymit LWD Packrafts

Paulyester

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two virtually brand new Klymit packrafts. I had grand visions for them but bills have to be paid. Under 2lbs, packs down to the size of a Nalgene, yet can carry 350lbs. Stuff sack doubles as a pump. Asking $100 tyd

This is from the Klymit site:
The LiteWater Dinghy is a game changer. It is an advanced pack raft that will beckon adventurers toward new horizons. Designed with input from pro kayakers and packrafters, Klymit's first entry into the paddle sports market has been made and made with vigor. Featuring an advanced boat shape that tracks water and an ergonomic seating position that allows comfortable, upright and well supported paddling position, the LWD paddles well and feels good on the water. Weighing in at 35 oz. and packing down to 4x9 inches, you will forget you had it in your pack. Alpine lakes and rivers are now part of your backcountry playground, stay dry canyoneering, go camp on an untouched island with the LWD, why not?.
afd687d52acdf554f93af9fad5692e88.jpg
70fea50b0a689d558ba10c833c5cc34d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

amp713

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've debated on these more times than I can count, did you get to use them at all??

OP
Paulyester

Paulyester

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've debated on these more times than I can count, did you get to use them at all??
Yes, I was able to take them into a high mountain lake and do some epic trout fishing. Let's just say if they don't sell I won't be overly tore up, but I've got to be somewhat responsible and pay some bills

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk