Kowa 77mm sale at S&S Archery! Lowest Price ever...

N2TRKYS

WKR
I’ve always thought I want a Swaro spotter, but this sale has got me thinking hard about this spotter.

Will I regret getting the Kowa?

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’ve always thought I want a Swaro spotter, but this sale has got me thinking hard about this spotter.

Will I regret getting the Kowa?
I personally own the 77mm. I have never been in a glassing situation where i thought another spotter would be better. On the other hand, there have been times when i had either the ATX 65mm or the ATS 65mm and wished i had my 77mm. Granted there is a lot more to purchasing high end glass, like size/weight and resale value, but optically speaking the 77mm will never disappoint. The only time i recommend the ATS over the 77 is when someone is primarily concerned with weight. And i ONLY recommend the ATS with the 25-50x eyepiece. Having said all that, this price is really tough to pass up. I think there will be a lot of guys out there who are waiting around to see what happens who will probably wish they didn't pass on this deal.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I personally own the 77mm. I have never been in a glassing situation where i thought another spotter would be better. On the other hand, there have been times when i had either the ATX 65mm or the ATS 65mm and wished i had my 77mm. Granted there is a lot more to purchasing high end glass, like size/weight and resale value, but optically speaking the 77mm will never disappoint. The only time i recommend the ATS over the 77 is when someone is primarily concerned with weight. And i ONLY recommend the ATS with the 25-50x eyepiece. Having said all that, this price is really tough to pass up. I think there will be a lot of guys out there who are waiting around to see what happens who will probably wish they didn't pass on this deal.
Thanks for the info.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
If I only had the money, but the right price at the wrong time is the wrong price. :cry:

WKR
Son has the 77 and I have the 88. After looking at sheep all summer last year through both, I'd probably take the 77 actually. Nice price on this one.

ghostrider272

Lil-Rokslider
Originally wanted a Swarovski. Bought a 77 from Doug a couple years ago. Have never felt I am missing anything. the 77 is one of the best deals and secrets out there…

gearguywb

WKR
Nice scope! Does anyone have recommendations for an objective lens cover? No way I will use this without loosing it!

What about scope body protection? Not really a fan of the corder cover. Tape, old sock stretched to fit, or?

EvanG17

FNG
Just got mine in the mail a few days ago. Finally got to use it yesterday after work. WOW is all i can say.. We have excessive smoke here due to the canadian fires currently happening, and this thing still works great. I am very impressed by the clarity and cannot wait to use it on an ideal day. Very happy with the product and with S and S being speedy on delivery. Hope everyone else has the same results