WTB Kowa 99A spotting scope

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cash in hand. Looking to buy a "like new" Kowa 99A spotter. Located in Northern Colorado and ideally would like to find someone nearby to buy from in person.

OP
Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't fit your close by but this dudes got a 99a body for sale. Like new. Could probably knock him down on price a little since it's been for sale for 3 months. https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...e-time-for-you-to-upgrade-no-eyepiece.308472/
Sweet, I just created an account over there and I'm waiting for approval. Thank you. I've never purchased anything from anyone on a forum like this. How do you go about it in a way that guarantees you won't get scammed?

browens3

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biggest thing is looking at history and time on the site. That specific seller there has been a member of that site since 2008. Scammers get booted pretty quick so he is most likely good to go. The best way to be protected is paypal but use goods and services and not friends and family. If something goes wrong and you used friends and family you have no recourse. Most guys that have a good history there is no issue sending them a check or money order. Obviously that is a situation where you trust they aren't going to decide to rip you off but well known members aren't scammers.

tdhanses

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet, I just created an account over there and I'm waiting for approval. Thank you. I've never purchased anything from anyone on a forum like this. How do you go about it in a way that guarantees you won't get scammed?
Personally on an expensive item like that I would take every precaution but sometimes it’s worth paying a tad more to not deal with issues and buy from a good company.

tdhanses

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Biggest thing is looking at history and time on the site. That specific seller there has been a member of that site since 2008. Scammers get booted pretty quick so he is most likely good to go. The best way to be protected is paypal but use goods and services and not friends and family. If something goes wrong and you used friends and family you have no recourse. Most guys that have a good history there is no issue sending them a check or money order. Obviously that is a situation where you trust they aren't going to decide to rip you off but well known members aren't scammers.
That seller only takes a money order or cash.