Kowa TSN-774 Spotters at Optics Planet under $1400

Skythehunter

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone who ordered one of the 77's from optics planet have any luck? Mine just keeps having the shipping date extended every day...

Anyone who ordered one of the 77's from optics planet have any luck? Mine just keeps having the shipping date extended every day...
I ordered one Friday with the same results. Called yesterday and they told me the spotting scope itself is back ordered. I need it by the end of next week since I leave for a hunt the following Monday. They said they would give me a call back and see if they could expedite the package to get it to me. Definitely worth a call if you need it asap. Customer service was really good.

OP
Hiwayman92
Mine has had delivery attempted twice, but a signature is required and I’m out of town. It’s being held for me at the UPS store, so I’ll report when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skythehunter

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered one Friday with the same results. Called yesterday and they told me the spotting scope itself is back ordered. I need it by the end of next week since I leave for a hunt the following Monday. They said they would give me a call back and see if they could expedite the package to get it to me. Definitely worth a call if you need it asap. Customer service was really good.
Interesting, I emailed them and they said it was on backorder from Kowa , even though Kowa said they have them in stock 🙄 considering how much I paid I'm going to be patient for a while..

I ordered mine last Tuesday and I've had the same results. "Expected Ship Date" keeps getting pushed back every day. Don't really need until mid-September but would like it here before then so I can get used to it before the trip. Might have to give them a call if nothing ships this week. It concerns me a little bit about having to be home for a signature on delivery as it's tough for me to be home.

Mine just showed up today. Worst packaging I've ever seen but everything inside looked good.

keller

WKR
Got mine from s&s archery. Just as good price and Rob answers the phone. Expedited shipping. Couldn't ask for better service

Skythehunter

Lil-Rokslider
Got mine from s&s archery. Just as good price and Rob answers the phone. Expedited shipping. Couldn't ask for better service
My order with optics planet was under $1500 for the 774 and wide eyepiece. Is s&s anywhere near that price?

OP
Hiwayman92
Best $1,340 plus tax I’ve spent in a while!
a1f5f5facde234c972545bb851c146d9.jpg

Awesome set up! Looks like we were both trying to find a killer set up on a budget! Can't wait for my scope to come in and looks like we're rocking the same tripod and pan head also. Such a great deal on that also!

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
S&S Archery has the same price if you need the eyepeice (1,999 with 10% discount using the Rokslide discount).

OP
Hiwayman92
Mine came with the eyepiece and body for $1,340

looks good! I'm still waiting to get shipping confirmation on mine. Ordered about 10 days ago and it says "expected ship date August 16th". I called customer service and was actually very impressed. She assured me I'd have it next week. No real big rush, just hoping it doesn't turn into a problem.

Skythehunter

Lil-Rokslider
looks good! I'm still waiting to get shipping confirmation on mine. Ordered about 10 days ago and it says "expected ship date August 16th". I called customer service and was actually very impressed. She assured me I'd have it next week. No real big rush, just hoping it doesn't turn into a problem.
I just got off the phone with kowa they said that they shipped out five of the 774s yesterday to opticsplanet I'm sure hoping mine is one of those but yeah I've had mixed information calling opticsplanet

good to hear. The gal I spoke with said since it's a kit, they had to wait for each piece to come in. The 1st of the 2 came in 3 days after I ordered and they were waiting on the other. She said she was putting in a request for shipment. Like I said, OpticsPlanet customer service was much better than I expected. Just hoping they follow through.

Skythehunter

Lil-Rokslider
good to hear. The gal I spoke with said since it's a kit, they had to wait for each piece to come in. The 1st of the 2 came in 3 days after I ordered and they were waiting on the other. She said she was putting in a request for shipment. Like I said, OpticsPlanet customer service was much better than I expected. Just hoping they follow through.
Yeah I'm pretty sure I talked to that lady earlier this week she said the eyepiece was in and that they were waiting on the actual body and to call back the next day and talk to the Warehouse. the guy I talked to the next day was an absolutely worthless so I think it depends on who you talk to