Kryptek CHEAP

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered the Kratos, Cadog, koldo, and wool pants. Now to sell some gear to make room

OP
O

Obi-wanshinobi

Lil-Rokslider
I received my Kratos vest today. They fit is spot on for me and for $35 it'll get used a lot.

pew

Lil-Rokslider
prices are great, but shipping is killer. I'm quoted $80 for cheapest option ($300 worth of clothes). How was it for you guys?

Obi- if you dont mind me asking, how big are you and what size did you get? I'm looking at both the vest and jacket. Thanks in advance.

lak2004

WKR
Bummed I was a few days late to this site. Have been eyeing the valhalla pants for a while.

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
prices are great, but shipping is killer. I'm quoted $80 for cheapest option ($300 worth of clothes). How was it for you guys?

Obi- if you dont mind me asking, how big are you and what size did you get? I'm looking at both the vest and jacket. Thanks in advance.

Ouch I got shipping for 4 things at $31 CAN down to pa which should be like 23.50 U.S.

mildsauce

FNG
Bummer 189.00 to ship to Alaska. I could have gotten away with sneaking a couple hundred bucks for sweet gear deals but not the same in shipping.

dotman

WKR
My order was for $56 including shipping, with the exchange rate my card was hit for $43.

jrb CO

FNG
So how fast is the shipping to the US? Did all of you that ordered receive tracking numbers? My order was confirmed a few days ago, but have not seen anything else since.

Shipping was fast for me. I got it yesterday (Thursday the 13th).
I haven't checked my card for what the exchange rate was from Canadian to US dollars. Cheapest shipping option was around 25 or 30 CAD I think.

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
My stuff got to me in about a week. The exchange rate is 76%. So I paid $67 Canadian dollars and my card was hit for $51 USD.

Looks like you all bought up my size! oh well. need to be saving the money anyways... :rolleyes:

Last edited: