Kuiu 12% ActiveJunky

xziang

WKR
Received email today saying active junky is doing 12% cash back on kuiu. Never have seen kuiu on activejunky before. Just a heads up.

Been there for a while. Fluctuates between 2 and 12%. Its a nice addition.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm new to Active Junky. When I click the Kuiu link there, it takes to Kuiu's page and I can see the URL is different. So I know the Active Junky tracker or whatever is on. But as soon as I click a link elsewhere, the URL goes back to the standard Kuiu URL. How can I be sure Active Junky is still 'tracking' so I get my cash back?

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
I'm new to Active Junky. When I click the Kuiu link there, it takes to Kuiu's page and I can see the URL is different. So I know the Active Junky tracker or whatever is on. But as soon as I click a link elsewhere, the URL goes back to the standard Kuiu URL. How can I be sure Active Junky is still 'tracking' so I get my cash back?

Even if it doesn’t show up, I have had 3 occasions where I filed a thing with their customer service and got the cash back a few days later. Really easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
I am done with active junky. I have made about 6 purchases aa d more than half I didn’t receive points until I emailed and complained. I don’t have time to have to follow up each purchase for the little savings. They are fast becoming irrelevant to me.

at least some can get threre account to open and work. i tried using this last year and spent a lifetime just getting my account activated. went to use it again tonite and says i need to contact support. very quwirky site for me. im exhausted just trying to make a purchase.

OP
X

xziang

WKR
I am done with active junky. I have made about 6 purchases aa d more than half I didn’t receive points until I emailed and complained. I don’t have time to have to follow up each purchase for the little savings. They are fast becoming irrelevant to me.

I haven't had a problem with it but then again haven't used it to often lately. Only issue I've had with them or don't like about them is sometimes it takes for ever to get your $$ back from them.

Knock on wood. Works fine for me. Don't use it if you don't want to.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Just made an active junky account and bought a kuiu yukon rain gear set, I’m definetly going to follow up because that should get me ~ 70 bucks back...

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't had a problem with it but then again haven't used it to often lately. Only issue I've had with them or don't like about them is sometimes it takes for ever to get your $$ back from them.

They pay out quarterly. The pay schedule is on their website.

Just made an active junky account and bought a kuiu yukon rain gear set, I’m definetly going to follow up because that should get me ~ 70 bucks back...
It will take a week or so for it to show up accurately.