Kuiu Axis Jacket Fit Help

lpplayer59

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to order a new axis hybrid jacket and hear it runs a little snug. If I wear a 2XL strong fleece 280 under it or a peloton 240 in 2XL should I go up to a 3X in the coat or stick with a 2x?

Any help is appreciated! For reference I’m 6’ even 227lbs.

Thanks!!

I am a 2xl (sometimes xl tall) in almost every other brand. I need 3xl in kuiu outer layers. My axis 3xl is not loose but I have plenty room for a few layers.

Stroke250

Lil-Rokslider
I’m usually a large. I ordered my Axis jacket in XL and fit is perfect with room to layer a bit. 6’ 200# athletic build.

I wear XL Kuiu jackets and the XL Axis is too slim for layering under on me. It feels like a L. The other Kuiu jacket that doesn’t fit like the rest is the Elements. It almost feels like a 2XL on me.

Despite the odd sizing in the lineup I love both jackets In XL as casual wear. The arm lengths are perfect. They’re my two most worn jackets.

tlaloc22

FNG
Looking to order a new axis hybrid jacket and hear it runs a little snug. If I wear a 2XL strong fleece 280 under it or a peloton 240 in 2XL should I go up to a 3X in the coat or stick with a 2x?

Any help is appreciated! For reference I’m 6’ even 227lbs.

Thanks!!
I’m 6’3” 220, my merino 240 is 2xl, and I ordered the 2xl super down pro hooded jacket in 2xl and fit over fine. I can even fit an orange vest underneath (maybe a little snug but I’d do it again). How this helps…

I believe they run slightly small for a stocky build.
If you run between sizes, and plan on wearing a fleece underneath, go a size up.
I have two of these, great piece!