KUIU Facebook Photo Contest For A Coues Deer Hunt

Sorry to bug everyone...but as most of you know...bowhunting is a huge part of my life. I have an opportunity of a lifetime to go on an all expense paid hunt through a photo contest that I was chosen for. Out of thousands of photo submissions, 12 were chosen to be in an Eastmans' magazine ad...and now all 12 are put to a vote. One being my photo. The person with the most votes by November 3rd at midnight PST will win the hunt. I would really appreciate everyone's support in helping me spread the word to get more votes. All you have to do is click the link below, and find my photo, (Brady Miller Columbia Falls, Montana) with the mule deer in the snow and click "Vote". It would be great if you could "Share" the link to the contest with other people on Facebook so they could vote for me as well. You can just share my post here as that is probably easier than sharing after you vote. Thanks for everything and for your support! I'm a DIY type of hunter and worked extremely hard last year to take that buck on public land.

Here is the link:

http://ow.ly/qglw8

Thanks,

Brady Miller