Kuiu gear options

Badseed

WKR
I have a birthday code from kuiu and have been gathering gear for an idaho elk hunt next year. My dilemma is this, I dont have enough cold weather gear yet so I am trying to decide which item I should use the code on now and which items I would be better off waiting for a sale or purchasing somewhere else

Pants: attack or Pros? I used to have the attacks and really liked them but they were too hot for California archery season so I sold them.
Insulation: kuiu or save some coin and buy elsewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both the attack and pro pants and I wear the Pro pants 5x more than the attacks. I really like the kneepads on the Pro pants, but the material of the Pro pants seems a little heavier than the attacks, and the Pros fit a bit smaller in the waist. Hip vents help tremendously when it’s warm. You might look at the Kutanas for early archery.

OP
Badseed

Badseed

WKR
The hip vents are what narrowed down the pant selection for me. Its crazy more companies don’t add them. The attacks fit me great but I have heard the pros run slimmer. Do you wear different sizes in the two pants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear 32 in both which is my jean size. I think a34 would be too big. It’s nota big difference where it’s uncomfortable, but it is noticeable.