KUIU - Limited Edition Merino Tees Are Back with New Colors

brandedmerinotees3.jpg
Our KUIU Merino T-Shirt is back by popular demand. Last year we offered this limited edition Merino Tee only in Black. This year it is being offered in several new colors (Black-Grey, Forest, Brown, Stone). It is 18.5 micron 100% Merino wool and ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities.

Below is a link for more information and purchasing options.

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=6b6fd99fe17ac245526a52fd1&id=9ab9709399&e=

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Those are a great Deal Patrick. Nice. You keeping these around for a while then? May have the wife get me these for Christmas =-)

2rocky

WKR
I grumbled about spending nearly $40 on a "freaking t-shirt", but I found that the merino short sleeve has filled an important niche in my gear.

That 40-60 degree early Fall day where a long sleeve base layer was too much insulation was right in the wheelhouse for this shirt.

Plus, when a complete female stranger told me i "smelled better than most hunters that come in here" after 3 days of hiking around the hills in the same clothes, I knew the Merino antimicrobial claim wasfor real...

I think $35 for a SS Merino shirt is an incredible price. I have one of the originals in black and really like it. Will be ordering another color shortly.

Vandal 44

WKR
I missed out on last year run of these shirts, I am glad Kuiu brought them back. I ordered a few yesterday can't wait to get them

Bmcox86

WKR
I'm going to buy one tomorrow if there's any left, how's the fit? Should they fit tight or loose, on the fence between medium and large

Mine fits very athletically in the shoulders and arms. i wouldn't say compression but its closer to that than a loose Tee shirt. I normally wear an XL tee shirt and ordered the XL merino ss tee. The chest and waist on the shirt fit great on me, and I wouldn't say the fit on the shoulders and arms is bad its just not loose.

focker34

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered the black from last years run and love it, still going strong too. Just ordered one for the girlfriend so she will quit complaining about not getting one last year.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I ordered a brown and a gray. Good price for a Merino T. I hope they are as comfortable against the skin as my First Lite Lano Crew.

interested as have other limited editions. just concerned about claim under specifications of "slight itch" . is this a different brand of merino than normal or just a claim that was always there and i just missed it?????

The itch is listed on this one and the 250, I don't really think it itches especially after washing a few times. For some reason when I ordered online this morning the 15% off running from 10/11-10/20 wouldn't work. Looks like I will be calling when they open to let them know.

Kotaman

WKR
There is a BIG difference between this shirt and say the 145 SS or a First Lite. This one does itch. (for me anyway) And it is thinner. But it is also MUCH cheaper. There is a reason this one is $35 and the 145 SS is $60. I'll pay a little extra and take the 145 SS or the First Lite all day...

Last edited:
There is a BIG difference between this shirt and say the 145 SS or a First Lite. This one does itch. (for me anyway) And it is thinner. But it is also MUCH cheaper. There is a reason this one is $35 and the 145 SS is $50. I'll pay a little extra and take the 145 SS or the First Lite all day...
thanks for the revue. love the 145 ss been wearing all summer. may stick with them

Kotaman

WKR
mts..If you at all sensitive to wool, or you just want a higher quality wool, that is a good move IMO. I'm not real sensitive to wool and I don't even like to wear the cheaper KUIU shirt....Drives me nuts. On the other hand the 250 doesn't bother me at all.

My 15% off didn't work this morning either....Guessing they will get a few calls today.

I called when they opened and they said it needed to be all caps. Although I'm pretty sure that is the way it entered.