Kuiu or sitka

What makes it so amazing? I keep seeing people say that, but no one ever says why.

Havent found it locally to check out personally.
Just go buy a piece of sitka and then you will be hooked. Great quality and feel. The customer service is second to none.

tdot

WKR
A guy on the first page told you why

Yes he did, and I read that and responded to it. For clarity, the comment you quoted me on was a response to the poster immediately above mine, as per the quotes.

KurtR

WKR
Yes he did, and I read that and responded to it. For clarity, the comment you quoted me on was a response to the poster immediately above mine, as per the quotes.

the only other post i see from you one here is after clete the sitka guys. You asked why on the first page and about 4 different people told you why

tdot

WKR
the only other post i see from you one here is after clete the sitka guys. You asked why on the first page and about 4 different people told you why

Not sure what point you're trying to make.

I asked about a specific piece from Sitka. Swampthing answered my question. I gave him a thumbs up, so as to acknowledge his response and not muddy the thread any further.

The response to Clete was regarding his general Sitka comment.

I love the Jetstream. Is fantastic at blocking the wind and is warm for how light it seems. No regrets at all one of my favorite pieces

Cole

Lil-Rokslider
They're both great brands. You can't go wrong either way but I vote for Kuiu.

OP
Wireman07

Wireman07

WKR
With all the Kuiu I have, i ended up buying a jetstream and couldnt be more happy. The wind stopper is amazing, and will be awesome for those windy south dakota days!

Benjblt

WKR
With all the Kuiu I have, i ended up buying a jetstream and couldnt be more happy. The wind stopper is amazing, and will be awesome for those windy south dakota days!
I have a ton of Kuiu also. I just bought the Jetstream as well in Moss. I think I'm going to sell the Kuiu Guide and give the Jetstream it's shot. I know it will at least block the wind better. It really doesn't seem that much warmer.

Lowg08

WKR
I wear it all kuiu, Sitka, FL and hiking brands too. I believe each company has pieces that are superior to the competitors version of it. So I just look like my 5 year old dresses me to go hunting lol

68Plexi

WKR
Haven’t owned a Jetstream but swapped out my Guide for an Axis because I thought the Guide didn’t block wind well enough and I’m extremely happy with the Axis. Blocks wind better, is lighter and has the hybrid waterproof design. Plenty for the Western Sierra hunting I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on what you intend to use it for. If you plan on backpacking in cold/wet conditions I would go with kuiu.