Kuiu pants that fit like guide pro pants?

CGC

FNG
I would like to get a pair of pants from kuiu in a camo pattern for this summer archery season. I will be mainly hunting out of a Treestand.

I remember many recommending Eddie Bauer guide pro pants for general hunting. I bought a few and now I see why so many of you recommended these pants.

I wear a size 36" x 32" and they fit perfect.

What size kuiu pants would you suggest? I am looking at Tiburon and the kutana.

KMSbuck

Lil-Rokslider
I wear the Eddie Bauer Guide Pro pants in 36x34 and they too fit perfect. In Kuiu Attack I had to go up to 38 waist and I would say they are just a tiny bit tighter than the Guide Pro in 36 waist. It isn’t much, might just be that Guide Pro are a bit more stretchy or something.

I know you’re looking at Tiburon and Kutana, but I don’t have any experience with those.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tiburons are my favorite technical pant. I’d go up a waist size in kuiu from your Eddie Bauer size.

BBucks21

FNG
I absolutely love my Tiburon pants. I wear a size 32 in jeans, but need a belt with them. I wear a size 34, but need a belt with my Tiburons as well. Just know that you can feel a breeze going through them which is great when it’s warm. They are not a cold weather pant.

Last edited:

fatlander

WKR
The kutana is my favorite pant, ever. It’s a perfect middle of the road between the attacks and the Tiburons. The Tiburon is great too, but I think it’s a little too light and breathable for treestand hunting. It’s designed for active hunting in extremely warm climates, i.e. Tiburon Island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

CGC

FNG
Alright guys, thanks alot , looks like I need to size up then.

Are those kutana pants closer to the guide pro pants when it comes to weight, material and thickness.

tops911

FNG
I have both the Tiburon and Kutana (and Attack) I much prefer the Kutana over the Tiburon and the Attack pants. I think the Kutana are my fav pants. I like lighter pants since I don't like my legs being hot