Kuiu Sale, any coming soon?

180ls1

WKR
Does anyone know if Kuiu is running a sale before Sept? I have a feeling one should pop up soon. I need a pair of Kutana pants.

Thanks guys. I have their emails blocked, just too many hitting the inbox.

Unfortunately, it looks like your Kutana pants did not get put on sale. That is too bad.

This certainly isn't the greatest sale they have ever ran as far as hunting clothing. It is mostly just casual shirts and sweatshirts. Bummer, I was also hoping to pick up a few things that didn't get discounted.

Hopefully, your pants go on sale for Founder's Day. Seems to usually be a good amount of gear discounted for that one.

Unfortunately, it looks like your Kutana pants did not get put on sale. That is too bad.

This certainly isn't the greatest sale they have ever ran as far as hunting clothing. It is mostly just casual shirts and sweatshirts. Bummer, I was also hoping to pick up a few things that didn't get discounted.

Hopefully, your pants go on sale for Founder's Day. Seems to usually be a good amount of gear discounted for that one.

Im waiting on the Kutanas as well... would like to get a couple final pieces before September

Back