Kuiu sale starts tomorrow: 11/11/20

I just looked the sale over and it's a little better than most previous sales but still pretty meh. No packs are on sale and the new Valo pattern is excluded

Mjprohoroff

Lil-Rokslider
How do u know what’s on sale. I clicked on email and it took me to there website but there doesn’t seem to be anything about the sale there yet? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjprohoroff

Lil-Rokslider
Lol, can anyone tell me if the Northridge rain gear is going on sale? Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muzzy48

FNG
So pretty much the same as all their sales have been recently. That’s disappointing.

ericF

WKR
I just looked the sale over and it's a little better than most previous sales but still pretty meh. No packs are on sale and the new Valo pattern is excluded

No packs. Boo.

Last year they had all their Pro packs on sale for Cyber Monday for 30% off. I had to go back and double check because I had remembered getting one around this time. No guarantee that it might happen again.

Which jackets are on sale? Northridge rain, what else? Thanks

Northride tops and bottoms 40%. Kutana 3defx is also 40% off for everything except Valo. Chugach, Yukon, Guide, Versa, and super down are 25% off. Rubicon is 35% off. Axis is 15%

ChrisAU

WKR
Great deals on the Northridge stuff as well as the Kutana Hybrid, I love the Kutana Hybrid.

Online Hunting community: Camo is overrated, solids are the way to go!

Also the online hunting community: All that Kuiu has on sale is solids, this is garbage!

H80Hunter

WKR
Great deals on the Northridge stuff as well as the Kutana Hybrid, I love the Kutana Hybrid.

Also the online hunting community: All that Kuiu has on sale is solids, this is garbage!

So true. On archerytalk, “no one cares about bow speed” - that’s another good one.

j33

WKR

How do you find that Kutana Hybrid layers late season?
Thin Baselayer, 240 or 97, Kutana, Puffy?

ChrisAU

WKR
How do you find that Kutana Hybrid layers late season?
Thin Baselayer, 240 or 97, Kutana, Puffy?

I like thin merino baselayer, 97 for active mid, and then Kutana for stationary. Add puffy on top for extra cold when stationary.

OP
Chordeiles

Chordeiles

Lil-Rokslider

Yep. 🤣