KUIU Sale

BluMtn

WKR
Just got my flyer from KUIU saying "The biggest sale of the year" save up to 40%. Went to there website and clicked on their biggest sale of the year and I can't find anything on sale. Am I missing something?

bsnedeker

WKR
You have to sign in to your Kuiu account to see the sale early. Otherwise, you will see it tomorrow.
I think that's only if you are an Insider with Kuiu. I'm not seeing any sale items when logged in.

wmd

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered yesterday, all items I bought were on sale, had a $150 free freight coupon from them will not honor because items are on sale. Get an email this morning with $250 order prepaid freight on sale items, I had $210 ordered would have increased for the freight option. The games they play for a direct to customer company and the margins they have to work with is just BS. May buy elsewhere in the future.
wmd

GG9

FNG
Went to buy some attack pants online about a week ago for $159 which was listed as normal price and decided to wait as I was going to head to the brick and mortar this week.
Today, friend of mine notified me of the sale. Went to check out the attack pants, listed “on sale” for $159. Normal price was shown to be $212.
Come on Kuiu.....

Went to buy some attack pants online about a week ago for $159 which was listed as normal price and decided to wait as I was going to head to the brick and mortar this week.
Today, friend of mine notified me of the sale. Went to check out the attack pants, listed “on sale” for $159. Normal price was shown to be $212.
Come on Kuiu.....
The Attacks are shown as $139 List and $104.25 Sale in both the email I received and on their website...?

BBob

WKR
Come on Kuiu.....
Not sure what you looked at but sale price is $104.25 for select colors and the others are still $139.00. Are you somewhere other that the US? Canada? Maybe you have Canada selected as your country? If so that's why you are seeing the wrong pricing.

Attachments

• Kuiu Attack Sale.JPG
    Kuiu Attack Sale.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 17

Murtfree

Lil-Rokslider
I have 4 items on my wish list and none are sale priced. Usually their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are the best from what I‘ve seen. Looking for Super Pro Down set and Kutana Rain gear

DavePwns

WKR
Just got the yukon on sale for my wife, im guessing a medium will do, we will see

I ordered yesterday, all items I bought were on sale, had a $150 free freight coupon from them will not honor because items are on sale. Get an email this morning with $250 order prepaid freight on sale items, I had $210 ordered would have increased for the freight option. The games they play for a direct to customer company and the margins they have to work with is just BS. May buy elsewhere in the future.
wmd
I would call them and either cancel and reorder to get the free shipping or see if you can add to your order.
Kuiu “sales” are a joke compared to what they used to be!

Phizix

FNG
Just picked up a set of Chugach NX Rain pants and jacket in Verde Camo for $411 total. I'd have preffered the Yukon set but the only patterns on sale were Loden (Solid OD Green) and Vias Camo. The way I see it, if the Black Friday sale is better, buy again and return the set I just bought.

GG9

FNG
BBob called it.

My mistake. My currency was selected to Canadian. Odd since I did not select to change it.

*facepalm*

sorry gents

Anyone liking the Versa jacket?
I tried one, would have kept it if it came hoodless.

Essentially a 25% lighter Kenai but without pit-zips (deal breaker for me, I like pit zips). I find my OG Kenai to be too hot unless it's below 10ºF. I do not like hoods on my active layer pieces so that was a deal breaker for me as well.

Murtfree

Lil-Rokslider
BBob called it.

My mistake. My currency was selected to Canadian. Odd since I did not select to change it.

*facepalm*

sorry gents
That same thing happened to me last week. They changed their website recently and somehow I got switched to Canadian. I’m on their frequent buyer club program so not sure how I got switched. Had to log in and out several times in order for it to correct itself......must be a glitch somewhere

I tried one, would have kept it if it came hoodless.

Essentially a 25% lighter Kenai but without pit-zips (deal breaker for me, I like pit zips). I find my OG Kenai to be too hot unless it's below 10ºF. I do not like hoods on my active layer pieces so that was a deal breaker for me as well.
I need an insulation layer that breaths. Right now I just pile on the merino layers with a Peloton as an outer layer. I thought I would like a Keni but the Versa looked good on sale.