Kuiu sales schedule?

280ack

FNG
What happening with KUIU ? No sales in the past few months except for the same 18, now 15 youth items for the last month or more. Any inside scoop about when we will see a real sale and not the free shipping or 10% off stuff?

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
IMG_3054.png

This is the deal going on for archery shoots when they bring the truck around

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Weird, doesn’t Comptons make members sign something that they will only wear wool?
Lol must be exclusive with Kuiu merino because the Kuiu guys and trad guys seem to be tight. At Compton , MI traditional Bowhunters, and Trad Expo Kuiu is the only camo vendor at those events

MattB

WKR
Lol must be exclusive with Kuiu merino because the Kuiu guys and trad guys seem to be tight. At Compton , MI traditional Bowhunters, and Trad Expo Kuiu is the only camo vendor at those events
Don’t tell the Comptons guys, but Kuiu’s wool shirts are 30% nylon.

mcimes

Lil-Rokslider
I like my kuiu gear and clothing in general, but their direct to consumer model blows when they charge premium prices and have rare and weak sales (10% and free shipping is not a sale). I now refuse to buy their gear for more than 70% of list which means only buying sale gear once or maybe twice a year new, and used when good deals appear. But I like what I have and love their Loden and sand colors

LeftyWilbury

Lil-Rokslider
I feel like their "Biggest Sale of the Year" is in November and when I saw the prices I told myself that's the only time I should buy their stuff. Which I realized after spending all year buying their stuff. Oh well.

TyT10

FNG

I never put two and two together with trad hunters and Kuiu, but now it all makes since. Just about every trad hunter I know is decked in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
Go to their website on an unrecognized device and enter an email and phone number for alerts and get 25% off your first order.