Kuiu Stalker 500 and Load Hauler Vias

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Kuiu Stalker 500 Vias that I ordered this summer. Used inside my pack as a bladder holder mostly for 15 or so days this season. I thought I would use it and just never took it out of the pack. $45 TYD lower 48 paypal fee included in the price. Outside lower 48 may need to discuss shipping costs.

Kuiu Load Hauler Vias I don't believe I have ever used this other than trying out a few configurations on my pack. Comes with all original straps which are pictured. This is pre the current buckle changes on all straps on the pack so the bridge straps you may need to thread buckles off and use the ladder locks or slide the buckles up toward the stays and on the bottom you can just hook in the quick clips where the bottom loops are instead of connecting the buckles. I can include two 1" quick clips for the load stabilizer straps that run to the hip belt if you think you will need those and have 1" buckles there now. Kuiu will also send the buckle adapter kit for free that should let you convert everything if you call and tell them what pack (load hauler) and frame you have. $30 TYD lower 48 paypal fee included in the price. Outside lower 48 may need to discuss shipping costs.

IMG_0445 (Medium) - Copy.jpg IMG_0447 (Medium).jpg

OP
doverpack12
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Brian sort of. They are sewn in at the top but the bottom unbuckles and you can stuff them inside from the top so there is nothing to catch