Kuiu stuff for sale

btp

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kuiu stuff for sale (SOLD CLOSED)

Ok guys I'm not motivated to post take pics, load them to photobucket and post. All items are kuiu and in good shape. You know this stuff is tough. If i had to give a number I'd say 9/10, some small pics in the hoodie and shirts, but I had to look to find them.

Verde 1.0 Teton jacket large Kuiu price $130 my price $80

Verde 1.0 Peleton 200 Zip T Large Kuiu price $90 my price $60

Verde 1.0 Guide pants. Guy I bought them from had them hemmed, great job. I didn't care because I hunt SC lowcountry so my pants are always tucked in rubber snake boots. 34 x 31. Great deal here for a smaller guy with shorter legs. Kuiu price $170 my price $100

Vias Ultra Merino 210 Hoodie, Large. Kuiu price $125 my price $75 Large seems to work for me, but this damn hoodie makes me look like I'm wearing yoga pants up top. I'm going to turn this plus $50 into another hoodie in XL. If you have one in vias that is too big for you I'd be happy as a pig in my own mess to work a trade.

Guys I bought a verde kit on a close out deal, but I always liked Vias better. Started building my kit with that and that's my preferred western and whitetail camo. I use my alpine pants and a simple T (I forget which one) for turkey in Verde. Time to pass this on to a good home.

If you absolutely must have pics text me at 843.991.9455. I'll take a couple and then I'm headed out tonight to go to hunting camp and do chores. If you reply after 3 eastern on Friday I'll get back to you tomorrow when I get back.

Thanks!

Jon

Last edited:
OP
B

btp

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM returned. Guys I will follow back up on this thread tomorrow. Probably should have posted this when I could manage it better, but between kids, work, and trying to occasionally shoot or catch something there is never a great time for me to sit by a machine.

OP
B

btp

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vias 210 sold.

I will drop the Verde large teton jacket to $65 and the Verde peleton 200 zip t to $50