Sold Kuiu Super Down PRO VALO XXL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckDend96

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Like new Kuiu Super Down Pro Hooded Jacket. Kuiu Valo, XXL. Never washed, only worn twice…like new condition.
$275 shipped TYD.
I use UPS for shipping. Zelle is only acceptable form of payment. Buyer will receive (via text) a pic of tracking info etc. 51061DB9-F5F4-4717-91DE-68E63903DC25.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
BuckDend96

BuckDend96

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Guess the "sliders" will just keep on slidin' then...

OP
BuckDend96

BuckDend96

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Savagehunter - negative on the pic of me wearing the jacket while holding the releases...I can, however, take a photo of the jacket and releases together and text them to you if that works. I can provide a paper note with today's date and my handle written on the note. Let me know...

-Chris.

Kelk

WKR
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I had Chris send me pics of the items I purchased with the days date snd handle. He did everything I asked him to do to verify and felt good about my purchase. I have tracking and it’s scheduled for Monday. Will give update on here to everyone on Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondo

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I received my package of the items I purchased from Chris today and all items were exactly as described.

rodney747

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I had Chris send me pics of the items I purchased with the days date snd handle. He did everything I asked him to do to verify and felt good about my purchase. I have tracking and it’s scheduled for Monday. Will give update on here to everyone on Monday

He may have done everything you asked him to do but he wouldn't take a picture wearing the jacket for Savage Hunter🤷‍♂️

Kelk

WKR
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
He may have done everything you asked him to do but he wouldn't take a picture wearing the jacket for Savage Hunter

But what he did offer was something reasonable. I only commented to try and help ease peoples feelings about dealing with him since he just started. Your comment imo was wrongly calling him out as a scammer based on my interactions. Hondo also chimed in to say he had good dealings with him. Seems at this point people should back off a little.

OP
BuckDend96

BuckDend96

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
He may have done everything you asked him to do but he wouldn't take a picture wearing the jacket for Savage Hunter🤷‍♂️
Lol! Rodney - you must be a member of the Rokslide Secret Police or something... Man, you've had my number since like my first WTS post...it's all good though; keep living your best life Bud...

BTW, I stated (to SavageHunter) that I would not post/send a picture of myself wearing the said jacket while holding x4 releases (just so we're clear). I did, however, agree to take a photo of the jacket and releases with a note in the frame of the current date and my handle. If that's not acceptable for a potential buyer, then hey - no sweat - time marches on. The Sliders are lucky to have you checking their 6 o'clock position regularly throughout the day though...maybe one day I'll gain your trust and we can be Slider Pals or something??? What's it going to take? How many successful sales and/or reviews from happy fellow members?

rodney747

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you have good news for us Monday that pretty much seals the deal for me and I wish him nothing but the best. Will be waiting for your helpful reply then!

ttltown

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I got my lot of 4 pants from Chris today. Here they are....now if anyone requests to see me wearing these and only these I'm going to direct you to my only fans site

All jokes aside...multiple quality transactions. The fact that someone won't bend over backwards and use your requested payment processor and take glamour shots wearing the items in various positions doesn't make them a scammer. Going forward I will personally not take any g and s trans myself ..don't want an additional tax document. If it limits some buyers...so be it
560e8af2bcb38a31c08bdf43176e5086.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.