Kuiu Super Down Ultra Vest vs Sitka Aerolite Vest

I searched and didn't find any threads on these two going head-to-head. Has anyone had them both to compare them? Not interested in comparing the technical specs as those are available online or debates on synthetic vs treated down, etc. More curious to hear about fit, warmth, and durability.

I have a non-camo Aerolite vest and really like it, but the Super Down Ultras are on clearance right now. I feel like I have seen durability concerns on those, though, given the compromise made on outer fabric for weight savings (it worked as they are crazy light!). Not sure that matters to me as much as it would mainly be a mid layer or used while sitting static.

Both the Kuiu Ultra and the Sitka Aerolite are cut too short. They barely fall over my belt buckle in the front and I'm not some long torso tall guy either.

Kuiu fixed this on the LT they came out with and I assume that is why the Ultras are on clearance.

If you like the fit of the Aerolite you have then you'd probably be fine with the fit of the Ultra as well because they are very similar.