WTS Kuiu Ultra 3000 pack/frame and Icon Pro 2200 bag.

10bands

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ultra 3000 bag on Ultra suspension. Vias. Large frame/ large belt. Fits me well I'm 6' 1" 210 pounds. This is an early pack setup. 2014-15 or so I think. Bag is near perfect. The inside of the belt has some wear on the surface fabric where a belt loop or something rubbed on it over time. See pic. Has one belt pouch on the left. $275 shipped. Prefer Venmo or PayPal "Friend" option. Please add 3% if you want the other PayPal option.

EDIT:
I'm adding a set of the heavy duty shoulder straps that Kuiu used to sell to go with the Ultra harness that I forgot I had. Never been used. No additional $$ for those.

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5344.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

Icon Pro 2200 bag only. Verde 2.0 Excellent condition except for a wear spot in the fabric over the center zipper down near the bottom of that zipper. See pic. Does not affect the function of the zipper. Got that while wearing the pack on a 15 mile quad ride. It was rubbing against the box behind the seat of the quad. Internal/removable straps are in it. $100 shipped. Prefer Venmo or PayPal "Friend" option. Please add 3% if you want the other PayPal option.

IMG_5497.jpg

IMG_5499.jpg

IMG_5498.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Large frame/ large belt, any idea what the torso range is and the large belt range is. I;m not able to find the sizing. If you don't men asking your torso size and your waist size for the belt and did it fit well. Will the Icon Pro work on this frame

OP
10bands

10bands

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm 6'1", 205-210, 36"-38" waist. It fits me fine but probably wouldn't go much larger. The belt might fit a 40" waist. Several sizes smaller as long as you're close to 6' should fit fine.

Kuiu says that all of their bags will fit all of their frames. However, this is an earlier design/model and later versions of the Icon Pro bags will need a buckle conversion kit that kuiu gives for free if you need it.

OP
10bands

10bands

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Yes I’d sell them like that but I think you’d need to get the free buckle conversion kit from Kuiu as the bag is a newer version than the harness. I might have the right stuff at home I’ll check this evening.

EDIT:
I do not have all the right buckles to make the Icon 2200 work with the older ultra harness but if someone wants that combination anyway I'll do that. You'll just have to call Kuiu for the kit.

Also I'm adding a set of the heavy duty shoulder straps that Kuiu used to offer. Never used. They'll come with the harness no extra $$$.

Last edited: