Kuiu uppers sizing

I've been reading a lot of threads on here lately. I'm wondering on fit with some Kuiu gear. The Chugach NX rain jacket, Kenai jacket, and the super down jacket. I'm 6'4" 235 athletic build, 46" chest. What size would work best? I've read xxl should fit about right. Thank you

I am 6'5 and pretty much your exact dimensions. I wear the XXL for shirts and the XL for the down jacket, all seem to fit really well.

I agree with the XXL sizing, but if you get it and it's not right, they'll take it back and send you the right size. In general, yes Kuiu's uppers (and most lowers) have a tight/athletic fit. This is countered with the 4 way stretch of the material. Be aware that the Superdown Jacket will have what appear to feel - to some - as shorter sleeves than you may be used to. In practicality, this just means that the jacket doesn't bunch up by the gloves, but just something you may notice. The Kenai jacket does not have this same feel, however.

Thank you for the replies. I'm working out of town, and I am not sure on the date yet when I will get to go back and hunt. I don't want to ship where I'm working and then try to fit that in my backpack on the plane as well with my other things. So trying the clothes on and seeing if they fit is something I would like to avoid if I can. The more information I can get will let me take the best educated guess. Not sure on how long they will allow you to have clothing and return. I don't want to have that time expire and I'm still out of town working.

I've been reading a lot of threads on here lately. I'm wondering on fit with some Kuiu gear. The Chugach NX rain jacket, Kenai jacket, and the super down jacket. I'm 6'4" 235 athletic build, 46" chest. What size would work best? I've read xxl should fit about right. Thank you

I'm about the same size and XXL fits great.

Back