Kuiu warranty

JPhunt

FNG
Ok not going to bash Kuiu Over the last couple years Kuiu is having a company repair items instead of replacing the item. Is this standard now for other companies or is it just Kuiu. I’m not against fixing an item but it takes a long time

Bwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
What was damaged and how did it get damaged? I think that would be my question first.

They’re probably going to do what’s cheapest for them.

alecvg

Lil-Rokslider
I know with rain gear they have been doing that for years. I had a brand new pair of gators fall apart last year, they sent me a new pair no questions asked.

colby12

WKR
Can’t say anything about clothing repairs but I had a damaged frame/suspension a few years ago. They sent a brand, updated, frame and suspension with really no questions. Only thing I had to prove was the original owner. Took about a week for the whole process from contact to me having the new one.

ianpadron

WKR
Pretty common in the outdoor rec space. Repairs are top notch from Rugged Stitching and turnaround is plenty quick, how long you been waitin? I send my stuff in end of season and have it back in 4-6 weeks good as new

LeftyWilbury

Lil-Rokslider
haven't had a damaged item i had to return but when I called them asking the best way to repair my new tent that i put a hole in they said, "we recommend the NoSo patches, what's your address, we'll mail one out."
they sell them for $9 +shipping.
an item went on sale a week after i bought it. refunded me the difference when i called.
im happy with my customer service experiences with them.

Sitka has repaired items of mine. Was sewn very professionally and is as good is as new. Wasnt really a warranty issue though. I ripped a jacket on a fence, and told them that. Offered to pay and they did it for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayhawk

WKR
I ripped a hole in the seat of some Sitka pants (my fault and not covered under warranty). I sent it to them and they patched them free of charge. Great experience and I’ve done business with them ever since.