Kwikee kwiver

Good evening,

After a few searches I’ve narrowed it down to the a kwikee kwiver, not sure if I want it to hold 4/6 arrows, for my stick bow. I narrowed it down to this based on its quick detach ability and for the sidewinder hip mount.

I’m just curious if anyone has any real word experience with it. I had a apex quiver that I liked and broke. I feel I’m going to miss it’s ability to adjust it up and down to balance it.

I’m also open to other suggestions.

Thanks in advance
W.M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
My huntung partner had one years ago, garbage IMO unless they have redesigned them. There is not enough of a span between hood and gripper, so a good length of unsupported shaft to vibrate and make noise. He also lost it once (along with all his arrows) when it popped off his bow during a fall without him noticing.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I've been using them since I started bowhunting in '92. I've been very happy with them. I don't ever see me changing. I have the 6 arrow version and carry 4 arrows in mine.

neil.hansford

Lil-Rokslider
I've had one for many, many years. It's just a plain, simple quiver that does what it's supposed to, and is reasonably priced. I've had other way more expensive quivers that, at the end of the day, do the same thing....hold arrows. It's a great quiver for the money.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk