Lady frame and pack sizing advice?

rfgreenwell

If I remember correctly, I called cs and I bought a set of straps at regular price and they made them up shortened by 3 or 4 inches at no extra charge. Your best bet is to just call them and ask. I had measured my wife's torso at 15", and trying to adjust my frame/straps down to her size just wasn't working. I kept my regular size straps as a spare but ended up selling them to help a guy out.

BRTreedogs

You can just order short straps now.
With the frame purchase or separate.

Marbles

I know this thread is oldish, but for people with short torsos (I have a friend who is over 6 foot tall, but she is all legs and uses an extra small Gregory pack) I wonder how the Western Edge packs would work.

nodakian

Rokslide Sponsor
I know this thread is oldish, but for people with short torsos (I have a friend who is over 6 foot tall, but she is all legs and uses an extra small Gregory pack) I wonder how the Western Edge packs would work.

I’m 5’8”, 18” torso, and use the 20” frame for a day pack. Lifters are pretty much nonfunctional but otherwise it works great. An all day hike with 30+ pounds of surveying gear was a breeze. Of course I’m a little biased, but I was very happy with it.