Learn me About Coues Deer

NMYeti

FNG
And you shouldn't mention it either unless you want everyone who googles "NM unit coues" for the rest of the life of the internet to read your post and apply in that unit. Maybe edit it to say "There are some nice hidden gems of units in NM for coues..." without being specific. Or not.

Regardless, congrats on the huge coues bucks! Let's see them.

NMYeti

FNG
That’s true maybe I shouldn’t have said...21 is what it is for coues. It’s a big unit and people can put in. Draw odds these days are crappy here in NM due to all the self filmed hunts and tv shows spot lighting NM. I need to dig up some old pics of those deer. It’s been years since I’ve killed them. I didn’t think of mounting them and then I realized what I had and been searching for capes. Finally found a cape so I’ll post pics when I find them.

ttmannan

Lil-Rokslider
That’s true maybe I shouldn’t have said...21 is what it is for coues. It’s a big unit and people can put in. Draw odds these days are crappy here in NM due to all the self filmed hunts and tv shows spot lighting NM. I need to dig up some old pics of those deer. It’s been years since I’ve killed them. I didn’t think of mounting them and then I realized what I had and been searching for capes. Finally found a cape so I’ll post pics when I find them.
I don't hunt in that unit. The country is rough as a cob and I have favorite units elsewhere but would hate to see yours ruined.

Glad you found a cape.

Big glass be very efficient with your bow at extended ranges and have a great attitude and I would bring a partner to help with spotting and guiding you into the buck. Good luck