Leica 2700 b

Does anyone have this rangefinder I can’t seem to get it to take my ballistic information from the sd card, I put all my info in on the website and transfer it over and nothing comes up it won’t even give me the card option on the rangefinder menu what do I do

Good morning. Once you "Store trajectory data" on the website, you still have to transfer it to the card from your downloads file on your computer to the SD card icon. nothing will come up on the file itself on your computer as it is designed for the rangefinder only. Do not try to rename the file. It can only go onto the card as a "drop.hex" file. If you have tried to save it multiple times it may come up as "drop-1.hex" or "drop(2).hex" etc, but you will need to rename it to drop.hex exactly or it won't work. If you have done it correctly "card" will be the first thing that comes up when begin to scroll through "BALL" while setting up, if you did not set the card up correctly "US1" will be the first thing that comes up when you start scrolling through "BALL." PM me if you have further questions and I can get you in contact on the phone with myself or one of my coworkers that is in product training.