Leica Geovid off a tripod?

rootacres

WKR
For all you fellow Geovid HD-B users, what is your preferred method for glassing off a tripod ? What attachment do you use, and why? These binos are sick with the exception of not being able to use the outdoormans stud system. I have a Coues hunt coming up, and will be spending plenty of time off a tripod with these I imagine. Thanks

JDBAK

Lil-Rokslider
For all you fellow Geovid HD-B users, what is your preferred method for glassing off a tripod ? What attachment do you use, and why? These binos are sick with the exception of not being able to use the outdoormans stud system. I have a Coues hunt coming up, and will be spending plenty of time off a tripod with these I imagine. Thanks
I use the RRS polymer strap on deal, works great. Locks in like a short Arca rail.

I'm using the RRS poly cinch and like it but still feel it not rock solid. Maybe i need to tighten more. I was thinking of trying the Swaro bino hand.

Gasman

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Outdoorsmans bino hand, Leica Stabilite, and both the polymer and aluminum RRS Cinch. Given my druthers, I'd choose the Outdoorsmans bino stud over all of them. But seeing as that's not an option with Geovids, those other ones all work decently enough. The Leica Stabilite does offer the advantage of supporting both barrels, but it's also bulkier to pack. All of them are readily adapted to the Outdoorsmans system.

ETA: depending on your particular bino/pouch combination, your binoculars may or may not fit in your bino pouch with a RRS Cinch installed, or they may be prone to snagging. You likely won't know until you try the combination.