WTS LEO Outfitters FFL & Official Rokslide Sponsor

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LEO.jpg
Happy to welcome @LEO Outfitters to Rokslide. Ran by Andrew Garcia, LEO Outfitters is a new federally licensed firearms dealer on the West Coast. He specializes in factory new rifles, handguns, and shotguns, as well optics and other firearms accessories. For those looking to complete a DIY build, LEO Outfitters is also a dealer for X-Caliber Barrels and BSF Barrels.

LEO Outfitters is also a dealer for Rizzini, Pedersoli, Sabatti, and FT Italia firearms.

If you're looking for a specific firearm or accessory, feel free to contact him for a quote. LEO Outfitters will ship anywhere in the U.S., and all firearms will be shipped to the licensed dealer of your choice. Special discounts offered to active/retired law enforcement. Please contact him anytime at [email protected], Rokslide PM, or hit him up on this thread.
LEO2.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks for the kind introduction Robby.

To anyone interested, I just posted my first listing below. Please check it out. I have 3 Springfield Hellcats available, a Sig P365 SAS, a Henry U.S. Survival AR-7, and a Savage 110 7mm-08.

I have more guns coming, that should start arriving next week, including some CA Legal pistols and a Henry 30-30 lever action rifle.

As far as the buying process goes, here's what you can expect:
Once you have made the decision to buy a gun, email, PM me, or reply to either this thread or the posting thread. Include your name, email, phone #, the gun you want to buy, and your FFL dealer's contact info. I will get in touch with you ASAP to confirm your order. I accept payment in the form of personal check, money order, USPS Money Order, and I accept all major credit cards.
I will contact your chosen FFL dealer to confirm shipping info, and once I receive a copy of their FFL and your payment, I will ship the firearm.
All shipping is done via USPS Priority mail. All shipments are insured for the full amount of your transaction, so both you and I are covered, should something happen to the shipment while in transit. You will be contacted by me via email once the shipment goes out, and I will provide you with the tracking #.
Once the gun arrives at your dealer's location, the rest is up to you.

If you are looking for a specific firearm, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be happy to add your desired gun to my "Watch List" and give you a quote.

Happy hunting/shooting/plinking! I hope we can do business together sometime.

Last edited:

Rodéo

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Good stuff! Buy with confidence!

Did some business earlier this year and I'm more than pleased. Glad you're a sponsor now Andrew!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I just became a dealer for both BSF Barrels and X-Caliber Barrels. I'd like some opinions from the Rokslide community on if I should stock these barrels or keep them as a special order item. I'd appreciate the feedback.

Click the links below to view each company's website:
https://www.bsfbarrels.com/
http://www.x-caliber.net/

I haven't worked out the pricing yet, but it will be well below retail if you see me posting them for sale here on Rokslide.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I just received 3 Walther Arms pistols.

Walther PPS M2 Law Enforcement Edition 9MM PST w/ 3 Mags (6, 7, & 8 rounds) - 2 Available for $440 Each
Walther PPQ M2 9MM 4B 15RD AS w/ 2 Mags (15 rounds) - 1 Available for $595

For more info on these guns, check out my listing post below, or contact me directly by email, PM, or phone.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have 4 Springfield Armory XDs available. These are all Factory New.
  • XD 9 Full Size Model XD9101
  • XD 9 Tactical Model XD9401
  • XD 9 Compact Model XD9801
  • XD 45 Full Size Model XD9611
You can find pricing and product info in my listing thread below:

Or feel free to contact me directly for info and questions.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
10% OFF ALL X-CALIBER BARRELS AND BSF BARRELS!!!

I will be running this promotion through the end of February.

PM me, email me, or give me a call to place your order.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Just received a shotgun for my son that I ordered through Andrew at LEO Outfitters. I spent a ton of time looking at local shops and online... Andrew found one in just a few days and at a great price. I'll definitely be a repeat customer, thanks.

Dadnstuff

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I ordered a carbon fiber barrel (X Caliber) from Andrew a couple of months back. Andrew was very responsive and answered all of my (many) questions. The barrel actually arrived earlier than the estimated 12 week wait period. Took just over 8 weeks I think. The thing is a work of art. I’ll take it out tomorrow and ping some steel and will provide a little write up on the barrel. Thanks again Andrew for the great product and amazing service.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just became a dealer for both BSF Barrels and X-Caliber Barrels. I'd like some opinions from the Rokslide community on if I should stock these barrels or keep them as a special order item. I'd appreciate the feedback.

Click the links below to view each company's website:
https://www.bsfbarrels.com/
http://www.x-caliber.net/

I haven't worked out the pricing yet, but it will be well below retail if you see me posting them for sale here on Rokslide.

I would stock some popular ones maybe. They make great stuff. Just ordered BSF 6mm ARC actually because it’s not too popular a round. Lead time sucks but should be a great barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That's awesome. Been trying to talk myself into a new grayboe for awhile now.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk