Sold Leupold Freedom BDC RDS 1x with mount #180093

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryle

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I purchased this nib just to see if I could use it. My astigmatism makes the red dot a hash on anything other than the lowest 2 settings and then, I am not sure it would be accurate enough for precision work around the farm. I am going to go with an etched reticle prism instead.

Never mounted, just tried it at various times of the day with the same results. It has the 5.56mm 55gr BDC turret

All red dots are not created equal. The Freedom® RDS® (red dot sight) changes the game when it comes to consistency and durability in a red dot sight. This BDC model comes with a pre-calibrated dial for 5.56/.223 55gr rounds that lets you accurately adjust the dot out to 400+ yards.

We took our 70+ years of optics knowledge and created a red dot that's built Leupold® tough, performs in extreme conditions, and won't break the bank. This true 1x sight has everything you need in a red dot and nothing you don't. And like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.

Includes AR-specific mount
Battery life at brightness 4 of 8: 1000 hours minimum
RDS - no mount with battery = 7.2 ounces
RDS - with mount, battery, and BDC = 13.1 ounces

$225 shipped

Specs

Leupold Freedom RDS 1x BDC

full-25419-390941-img_8654.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.