Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35X56

DRUSS

WKR
are these going to have the offset level or the level right on the top?

Mike, are you guys a Hawkins Dealer?

Yes Sir we are :) @DRUSS send me an email with shipping/billing address if you're interested.
Level on top. Ultralight tactical rings with 1" ring height make 'em about perfect for the Leupold Mk5 5-25.

Mike @ HCA

Mike are they doing the long range hybrids in 35mm yet? Or do you know if those are on the horizon?

I’m confident they’re in the works but no telling on lead time. Can check Monday if you want!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I would love to know if they are coming for Remington actions. I called them a while back, when the mark5’s came out and they said nothing in the works, but I gotta believe that the 35mm tube market is getting big enough for them to add the size.

Yeah, I would love to know if they are coming for Remington actions. I called them a while back, when the mark5’s came out and they said nothing in the works, but I gotta believe that the 35mm tube market is getting big enough for them to add the size.

"As of right now, there are no plans to make 35mm in the hybrid models"

Sorry bud!

Mike @ HCA

"As of right now, there are no plans to make 35mm in the hybrid models"

Sorry bud!

Mike @ HCA
Hey Mike, would you happen to know if Seekins precision .95 rings will clear a Mark5HD 5-25x56 on a Tikka T3X lite with a 20moa rail?