Leupold RX-1200i TBR/W DNA rangefinder DEAL

Finch

WKR
Well this could potentially be a good deal, I'll let you guys know the final outcome. I'm getting a Leupold RX-1200i TBR/W DNA rangefinder shipped to my door for $292.50. These are $400 anywhere else.

So here's the thing. I noticed this RF for $292.50 this weekend but didn't want to order until I actually spoke to a sales rep this morning. Looked on the website this morning and the price had jumped to $399.99. Damn! So I called hoping they could still honor that price. He told me that they specially price them after 6PM EST on weekdays and all weekend to a reduced price. During normal business hours they are held to pricing restrictions. Having said that, he still honored my price but I could have waited until this evening and the price should drop back down to $292.50. I wanted it on the way now though so I went ahead and ordered. BTW, another question of mine was if these were brand new and sealed items. The answer was yes.

They sell RFs, scopes, bows, trolling motors, fish finders, and some other things. Here's the link. Universal Mania | Universal Mania

Here's the Leupold rangefinder link. (Again, depending on the time of day you visit, the price may be different).

Leupold RX-1200i TBR/W with DNA Digital Laser Rangefinder - Black | Universal Mania

I know what you're thinking and trust me, I was/am hesitant and skeptical. BUT they have nothing but good reviews on their site (like we can trust that) AND on a couple of other forums. They are also a google trusted store and google will provide buyer protection if you want. Also, if you place the order online, they will call you back to confirm in order to prevent fraud. Don't be thrown off by that if you decide to order something.

I'll keep y'all updated. Here's a screenshot of my order.

universalmaniaorder.jpg

Last edited:

RdRdrFan

WKR
I have purchased from Universal Mania in the past (a Leupold VX-6 scope). They were awesome. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Dobermann

WKR
If it all works out, that is a good deal. Mine were $369.50; the cheapest online I could find at the time.

OP
Finch

Finch

WKR
I have purchased from Universal Mania in the past (a Leupold VX-6 scope). They were awesome. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
Good to hear!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

garyw

FNG
I just ordered leupold range finder rx1200i -tbr with dna- $292.50 leupold vx3i 8.5x25x50mm 30mm tube side focus parallax,cds scope $701.50 bushnell 3x940mm scope $82.00. thanks for the heads up about universal mania

OP
Finch

Finch

WKR
I just ordered leupold range finder rx1200i -tbr with dna- $292.50 leupold vx3i 8.5x25x50mm 30mm tube side focus parallax,cds scope $701.50 bushnell 3x940mm scope $82.00. thanks for the heads up about universal mania
Dang, you cleaned up! No problem man. My RF is scheduled to be here tomorrow. Will update this thread then.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
Finch

Finch

WKR
Received the RF today. Everything was legit. Would recommend Universal Mania!

f3b045c2f53fb8da17f6be0b7dedc99a.jpg