Sold Leupold VX-3HD 4.5-14x40 CDS-ZL Wind-Plex

Status
Not open for further replies.

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have a like-new VX-3HD 4.5-14x40 CDS-ZL WindPlex. Was mounted and sighted in for a total of ~30 rounds, has no issues whatsoever. Outside of range trips, this has been in a safe with a neoprene cover on. CDS dial never claimed for this serial number, so whoever buys this will be able to have a custom turret scribed. WindPlex reticle is pretty ideal to dial for elevation and hold for wind, especially with the CDS turret.

Asking $550 via PayPal, shipping included but buyer covers payment fees. Open to offers. Sold for $515 shipped

Edit: More pics
Found a slight scuff to the windage knob cover that was not seen on initial inspection. Knob itself is fine.

Last edited:
OP
M

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Does the scope have any ring marks?
Sorry for the delay, was outta town for a bit.

There are no marks from the scope tings that I can see, i edited the post with a second batch of pictures. Full disclosure though, I did notice a scuff to the cover of the windage knob that I had not seen before. Best guess is that it was due to rubbing from the neoprene cover when it was in a soft case during transit to and from the range. The knob itself underneath is fine, those are the first two pics in the album. The rest are of the tube and bells (serial number covered since it’s used to claim the CDS dial)

OP
M

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sorry no, had edited the body of the text to say sold but hadnt changed the tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.