WTB Leupold VX5 3-15x44

ehuffaker

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I work for BlackOvis here in Utah. We have that scope in stock.
I can get you a good price on that and free shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

OP
RFOUST89

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I work for BlackOvis here in Utah. We have that scope in stock.
I can get you a good price on that and free shipping. Let me know if you are interested.
Pm sent

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a VX-5 3-15 x44 with the Windplex reticle I would sell. It’s been to the range twice since mounting. Always has had a neoprene cover on it. PM me if interested or if Black Ovis doesn’t pan out.

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a VX-3i 4.5-14x40. It’s got a B&C also has aluminum scope rings to go with it. I haven’t listed it here for sale yet but I’m planning on it. Good scope and good glass. Had very few rounds put through the rifle it was on. I retired the rifle as the barrel is going out and have no need for the scope now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-Stix

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a VX5 3x15x44 boone crockett retical...its on my Tikka 7RM...been to the range 3-4 times over the last 2 years. I am waiting to set up another rifle before I can cut it loose. It will probably be a few months if you hold out as I switch a few times around. I have talley lightweights, both ocular and objective flip up cups that I would cut loose with it. The CDS has been used. The hold over of the B&C is very effective. About 3-4 boxes of ammo through the rifle its on.

OP
RFOUST89

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a VX5 boone. I am waiting to set up a rifle before I can cut it loose. It will probably been a few months if you hold out. I have talley lightweights, both flip up cups that I would cut loose with it.
I ended up going and purchasing a new one locally, thank you though