Leverevolution with 223 77 TMK load?

Brazo264

FNG
Appreciate the info guys. What powder thrower has anyone found to work well with lever?

Appreciate the info guys. What powder thrower has anyone found to work well with lever?

it meters well. Like it just pours out.

I'm using a rcbs nothing special. Throw 5 loads on the scale to get it dialed in. An then load 100+ without ever checking it. Just keep topping it off:cool:

SamsonMan22

Lil-Rokslider
The only powder thrower I have used I didn’t like with ball powder is the plastic Lee perfect measure. It throws consistent charges fine but the powder leaks by the mechanism and starts to bind it a bit and it also leaked. It meters like water so pretty much any will work just fine.

vonb

Lil-Rokslider
The only powder thrower I have used I didn’t like with ball powder is the plastic Lee perfect measure. It throws consistent charges fine but the powder leaks by the mechanism and starts to bind it a bit and it also leaked. It meters like water so pretty much any will work just fine.

I had the same with the Lee PPM. I tried a Lyman Brass Smith powder measure and it’s been excellent.

Brazo264

FNG
I had the same with the Lee PPM. I tried a Lyman Brass Smith powder measure and it’s been excellent.
You are not the first one that has recommended the Lyman brass smith, I think I will try one of those and the cheaper Lee for stick powder and be in for only $100 and see how I do.

SamsonMan22

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome thank you. Just got my tikka 223 and am hoping it’ll shoot well like yours
I’d be surprised if it doesn’t, out of several different combos I have loaded only one has shot greater than 1.5 Moa for 30 rounds with the slightest bit of work. The one that shot worse has shotgun patterned and hasn’t been consistent in the slightest, the bullets are garbage in both mine and my wife’s 223.