Lightweight mid zoom scope options?

Just picked up a leftover X Bolt Pro in 6.5 PRC for a steal, and now I'm trying to find fairly lightweight scope for it in the $1000-1500 range. Would be used for a mix of western and MW hunting.
Main priorities:
Min 18x max zoom
Definitely sub 30 oz, ideally under 25
Good field of view
Sturdy and good warranty for potential abuse
Fairly forgiving eyebox

Currently looking at:
Vortex Viper LHT 4.5-22 (new)
Leupold VX6HD 3-18 (used)
Steiner Predator 8 3-24 (new, on a big discount)

Outside consideration is that Swaro Z5 on the classifieds right now, but worried about FOV there compared to the 30mm options.

Any of you scope sages here have a preferred choice out of these options or another idea I should consider?

Since you mentioned sturdy, I would pass on everything you mentioned on your list and go with a Trijicon Tenmile, or even better with 15x on the top end, the Maven RS1.2

OP
Carter123WA
Since you mentioned sturdy, I would pass on everything you mentioned on your list and go with a Trijicon Tenmile, or even better with 15x on the top end, the Maven RS1.2
Assuming I could get the Maven for about 500 less than the Tenmile, does the Tenmile offer anything beyond that bit of extra zoom that would make it work the premium?

Assuming I could get the Maven for about 500 less than the Tenmile, does the Tenmile offer anything beyond that bit of extra zoom that would make it work the premium?
No. The reticle in the mil version of the Maven is much better than the tree in the Tenmile for hunting.

jfk69

Lil-Rokslider
I resemble this remark. I wouldn’t go for any in your list ahead of these.

Hondo64d

Lil-Rokslider
Just picked up a leftover X Bolt Pro in 6.5 PRC for a steal, and now I'm trying to find fairly lightweight scope for it in the $1000-1500 range. Would be used for a mix of western and MW hunting.
Main priorities:
Min 18x max zoom
Definitely sub 30 oz, ideally under 25
Good field of view
Sturdy and good warranty for potential abuse
Fairly forgiving eyebox

Currently looking at:
Vortex Viper LHT 4.5-22 (new)
Leupold VX6HD 3-18 (used)
Steiner Predator 8 3-24 (new, on a big discount)

Outside consideration is that Swaro Z5 on the classifieds right now, but worried about FOV there compared to the 30mm options.

Any of you scope sages here have a preferred choice out of these options or another idea I should consider?
This:

John

TN2shot07

WKR
Personally I like the Swaro and that is a steal.

Maven would definitely be my second vote, the 2 scopes I have plus binos have all been a lot for the money.

diverc18

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for Tenmile or RS1.2. If weight is your biggest concern go with the Trijicon. I think it’s 24 vs the Maven that is 26.5. I went with the Maven since I preferred the reticle.

eric1115

WKR
If you're looking for an MOA scope I have an MOA LRHS in the classifieds. Only $750 and I would take it over any of the scopes in your original trio. Only selling to complete the switch to MIL.