Sold (like NEW) NF ATACR 4-16x42 F1 for sale, deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cueva

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SOLD

I am selling a like New NF ATACR 4-16x42 F1 w/ MOA-XT reticle. Selling for a steal of a price - $1725 shipped overnight OR trade for 5-25x56 ATACR. This MOA-XT reticle is Nightforce's newest release reticle, with a sick looking tree and floating center dot for precise shots. Even if you're a MIL guy, you could swap out the reticle with NF for a low price and this would still be a steal.

This was purchased 8/8/23 from Eurooptics, and has only been mounted once. AKA yes, this scope is barely a few months old. Am deciding to instead invest higher for a higher mag atacr, kinda itching for that higher magnification range even if I probably won't need it - open to trades for one and can throw in extra $ if needed. Has the tiniest dots on it around where the mounting rings sit from the one time it was mounted, but barely even visible in pictures because its so brand new.

Comes with literally everything as if it was brand new, all packaging, stickers, tools, and will include the Eurooptics receipt as well. Looking to trade ONLY for an F1 5-25x56 ATACR (open to diff reticles, mil too) or sell for $1725 shipped overnight. Majorly discounted compared to new scope price, my loss is your gain. Feel free to PM with any questions or request more pics or anything.

Payment preferred via Paypal (+3% for G/S) or Zelle. Have a positive reference on Rokkslide from that one transaction, but have a giant list of 100+ sales on my Paypal from my side business, can show plenty of references upon request. Located in Oregon, can meet up for local pickup as well. Can facetime you for proof of authentic sales post as well if needed be.

Attachments

• main.jpg
    main.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 42
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 38
  • side2.jpg
    side2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 37
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg