WTS Like New TenPoint EVO-X Marksman Elite Crossbow Scope

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a TenPoint EVO-X Marksman Elite Crossbow scope for sale. It is in like new condition and includes the TenPoint rings. The scope is the Veil Alpine Camo color. It is illuminated green or red and has a BDC type reticle from 20yds out to 100yds. I bought this scope as an upgrade to my TenPoint Titan crossbow and it was never taken afield. Scope may have had 20-25 shots fired from a bench in my back yard before I put the original scope back on the titan and sold it. I no longer have a use this scope so it is now for sale. It would make a perfect upgrade to any older model TenPoint crossbow. I'm pretty sure it would work with other manufacturers crossbows but I cannot guarantee that so I will not speak out of turn. I paid just under $500 for this scope and am asking $250 shipped to the lower 48. I have added the description straight from TenPoint's website down below. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. Thanks for looking.

DESCRIPTION
The brightest and most accurate variable speed crossbow scope on the market, this scope features a variable speed and arrow drop-compensation setting for crossbows that shoot between 300 and 500 FPS. Its innovative configuration, consisting of three illuminated (red or green) duplex crosshairs calibrated at 20-, 40-, and 60-yards, two illuminated (red or green) dots at 30- and 50-yards, and four non-illuminated chevrons at 70-, 80-, 90-, and 100-yards, presents the shooter with a simplified aiming system. The scope’s 30mm aluminum tube is equipped with an etched glass reticle and fully multi-coated 2-8x optics that increase fi eld-of-view and brightness in low light settings. External, micro-adjustable target turrets provide easy adjustment to windage and elevation for unmatched long-range accuracy. High-quality flip-up scope caps provide optimal protection for your optics and can be opened at the touch of your thumb.

*Available in Veil Alpine Camo or Black

*Maximum Distance: 100-yards

*Comes with standard 5-year scope warranty

Attachments

• Tenpoint EVO X Scope.jpg
    Tenpoint EVO X Scope.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 10
OP
S
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
All PM’s replied too. Had a buyer and then backed up. Bump to the top at $225 shipped