Liking the Sig Kilo4K!

I finally bit the bullet and replaced my 15yr-old Nikon rangefinder. I was looking at one of the Leica 2800 units, but just couldn't find one locally to handle. I looked through the options at one of our big box stores, and they had the Sig Kilo4K sitting there. I had read about Optical Image Stabilization, but never looked through anything with it. I looked through a set of Sig's OIS binos, and was blown away. 16x binos freehand, and they were actually useable at distance without support! Yes, they were even better off a tripod, but I could see leaving the tripod at home with those...
Apparently the Kilo4k is the only rangefinder with OIS. With the OIS on, I was able to consistently get good readings on lone pine treetops freehand with the kilo4k out to 600+ yards. I'm really impressed with how much it helps stabilize and return consistent readings on pretty small targets.
I can't wait until they figure out how to get the OIS into range finding binos. A set of 12 or 16x OIS binos that ranged reliably to 1500 would replace 4 pieces of equipment in my pack.
I guess there is some challenge with OIS getting the reticle in a bino to correlate to the actual laser location that they don't have in a monocular setup.
Either way, I have a spring bear hunt coming in May, and I can't wait to get these out in the real world.