Limited License Draws in Central CO

I'm lucky enough to be spending the month of September in CO for work reasons. I will be staying near the Fairplay area. I have 3 bonus points in CO and know there are a number of units within a few hours drive (I don't want to name them specifically in a post) that I could draw this year (at least based on last years draw odds). I'm wondering if anyone can share some intel on whether any of these units can be hunted effectively using a backpack style hunt. I will have access to neither horses nor an ATV. It looks like a few of the units have quite a bit of private land that may make access challenging. Appreciate any insights you may have.

Had a really great hunt going just outside of Frisco, CO 2 years ago totally ruined by ATV traffic. Now, I only hunt in areas accessed solely by hiking / horse-only trails. Best of luck this year!

OP
B
Thanks. I'll be in 57/58 around Salida for archery season (I should draw with the number of points I have). I've heard there are some access issues with the amount of private in these units, but there seem to be some chunks of public you can access if you're willing to hike back a bit.