Listen up Californians!

t_carlson

WKR
That state is GONE.

Just move and pay taxes to a state that is actually doing good instead of pure, unadulterated evil 100% of the time.

I have zero respect or sympathy for Californians.

ProStaffSteve

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I just had a 12 year old kid knock on the door at 11:00 am with his dad asking if he could reseal our asphalt for us. He’s home schooled, learning how to be a business man and work hard. Guess what he’s not learning? All the crap they teach at schools everyday.

Know a few adults who grew up homeschooled and half of them don’t know how to function in a world where they encounter these new concepts. They bleed red but can’t get past how “****** up” the whole world is. Really holds them back professionally. Best route forward is through fire and flames, just gotta make sure kids are living a full life with sports, good friends, and staying off any real drugs. I’m sure the kid knocking on doors do practice a trade is in for a good ride, seems like a great homeschool parent. Can never be too outgoing

OP
Rob5589

Rob5589

WKR
That state is GONE.

Just move and pay taxes to a state that is actually doing good instead of pure, unadulterated evil 100% of the time.

I have zero respect or sympathy for Californians.
I read that Montana is the place to be for ex Californians. Everyone says to move. What they forget to include is, "Just not to my state."

amassi

WKR
We Californians are doomed. People won’t respect us if we stay and want us to leave the state, but not to their state.

Just keep paying taxes to subsidize their industry and way of life. NIMBY states have no issues accepting federal welfare from the unwashed coastal elite despite them being out to turn the frogs gay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
I’m often wrong
Sorry your states trash and your governor has a boyfriend
I’ve been told all my life if I don’t like the politics here (CA) I should just move. Have you considered moving?
Nope, been here way too long to even consider it. But you can sure have your politicians back.

amassi

WKR
Nope, been here way too long to even consider it. But you can sure have your politicians back.

Never voted for any of them. Never voted in Colorado.
They’re not my politicians they’re Colorado’s, enjoy.

Novashooter

Lil-Rokslider
I read that Montana is the place to be for ex Californians. Everyone says to move. What they forget to include is, "Just not to my state."

California refugee's are welcome in South Dakota, our governor actively promotes it even. Unfortunately most California people are so accustomed to big cities and mountains and warm, they don't always feel home in the flat lands. I really can't imagine a person from southern CA ever loving eastern SD where most of the manufacturing is. The two places could not be more different. Still, I have worked with someone who came from Los Angeles area 20 years ago, moved to a town of about 200 here, and couldn't be happier.

Novashooter

Lil-Rokslider
We Californians are doomed. People won’t respect us if we stay and want us to leave the state, but not to their state.

That's not really the case. "California people" is just a catch-all used for all the problems that came with immigration of people recently to rural areas. Really it's more a problem of big cities growing and controlling rural areas. There's areas of the country that are weird, but for the most part people aren't going to dislike you because you are from California. You are different, which is always the case when someone moves long distance, but that goes away in time. In few years, you aren't a Californian anymore.

The reason we all hate California is how much of an influence the state has. The EPA drug deal they made that allows their emissions standards to be forced on all the other states is one of the most crooked deals in history. If it wasn't for BS like that, I wouldn't even care what happens there. There is no saving California, it can hardly be considered a state anymore. As far as I can tell the the last chance CA had to become reasonable was the late 70's, maybe early 80's. Today your only choices are accept it, or move. "Lived here too long" is not valid.

Last edited:

amassi

WKR
That's not really the case. "California people" is just a catch-all used for all the problems that came with immigration of people recently to rural areas. Really it's more a problem of big cities growing and controlling rural areas. There's areas of the country that are weird, but for the most part people aren't going to dislike you because you are from California. You are different, which is always the case when someone moves long distance, but that goes away in time. In few years, you aren't a Californian anymore.

The reason we all hate California is how much of an influence the state has. The EPA drug deal they made that allows their emissions standards to be forced on all the other states is one of the most crooked deals in history. If it wasn't for BS like that, I wouldn't even care what happens there. There is no saving California, it can hardly be considered a state anymore. As far as I can tell the the last chance CA had to become reasonable was the late 70's, maybe early 80's. Today your only choices are accept it, or move. "Lived here too long" is not valid.

What EPA deal forced emissions on other states?

Novashooter

Lil-Rokslider

If you want to get technical, there isn't one. I don't know the exact date this started, but it appears to be a part of the clean air act dating back to the 70's. California alone, no other state, is allowed to set their own emissions standards, provided it at least meets the federal rules. The kicker is other states are allowed to "adopt" these strict rules. In reality, California being such a big state has an ungodly amount of pull on the market, specifically cars, and we all have to pay for it.

I'm not against stricter emissions, I'm against a single state having that much power over everyone else. All these crazy dates being thrown around for electric cars being mandatory. That's California.

Novashooter

Lil-Rokslider

Ok, I found it. section 209 of the clean air act. It also reminded me of CARB. Those non-adjustable carburetors that always run lean? Califiornia. Those gas cans that don't pour, yet leak? California.