LiteOutdoors still in business?

Ordered some parts for my LO wood stove and haven’t had any communication since the order. I tried e-mailing and calling to see if I could also add a new stove body to my order and nothing.
I paid for the parts via PayPal, so if it’s a closed business I can ask for my funds back.
I realize things are slower due to covid, and I’m totally fine being patient. I just want to know if LO is still in business or not? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcr-85

WKR
I am building a stove and ordered parts recently. I wanted to buy diy endplates like they used to offer. They emailed me to let me know they didn't have those.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Ordered some parts for my LO wood stove and haven’t had any communication since the order. I tried e-mailing and calling to see if I could also add a new stove body to my order and nothing.
I paid for the parts via PayPal, so if it’s a closed business I can ask for my funds back.
I realize things are slower due to covid, and I’m totally fine being patient. I just want to know if LO is still in business or not? Thanks.

Communication in the past has been tough in my experience however I just ordered a new stove from them earlier this year and had it within a week.