Lithium Ion for a FoxPro?

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
I use 10 rechargeable nimh batteries in my Banshee and they work OK but take forever to charge and there is no level indicator to tell if they need to be charged or if I'm overcharging them. FoxPro has an expensive ($85) lithium ion battery but they offer VERY little information on it. I can't tell if it fits in the Banshee canvas holder, if it lasts longer than the nimh or alkaline, if it has a charge level indicator, or if it can be charged through a cigarette lighter. Anyone have experience with them?

yeahkkyle

FNG
Looks like the Foxpro site shows the same lithium battery for a lot of their models. I run the same lithium battery I had in my shockwave in my x24, banshee being the same battery. There is no % indicator, just a standard 120vac wall charger with a red/green light. I do charge my call after every weekend of hunting but there have been times where I've done 15+ hours of hunting in 10* weather. I have never had them die on me. Unsure if it fits the banshee canvas holder. I ran the nimh rechargables when I first got the shockwave and have had them die on set during some long cold nights. I quickly switched over to the lithium and never had that problem since. I don't think you will be disappointed in the purchase.

TheGDog

WKR
I recently ordered some Lithium rechargeable AA's, those POWEROWL ones on Amazon. They worked just fine powering the Dove MOJO and several Dove-A-Flikrs no problem from sunrise til 10:30a, and I'm sure they'd have run as long as I'd have cared to remain there.

The charger device you mount them into has typical red LED that turns green when done.

They advertise like 3000 mAh, 1.5 Constant Voltage.

Standard AA alkaline is apparently 2850 mAh, starts off at 1.5v and drops to .9v when discharged.