Live hunt-2015 Nv archery pronghorn

OP
velvetfvr

velvetfvr

WKR
Extended forecast for the 13-16, 96-98 13,14,15, with the 16th bein 102! It'll be hot but that's what we need to get them water in every day!

OP
velvetfvr

velvetfvr

WKR
Well had no signal at the blind today. Didn't miss anything though. 4 rifle scouters drove through and looks like pushed all the antelope around and maybe out of the canyon. Not one came in nor did I glass any up. Only a 100 chukar and a yote.

OP
velvetfvr

velvetfvr

WKR
Well guys the tag goes unsuccessful. My father just doesn't have the desire to get it done with a bow so we left. I got him 40 yards stalking from a 75" buck, but the does came out first and then took him away without a shot. Nothin came down to the lower water with all the traffic. Disappointing since I figured this would be a way to start something where we could hunt together but he just doesn't have the archery desire. Also apologize for the hunt thread. Just a bummer but just makes you realize how hard it is to find someone to hunt with that truly has a desire to hunt with a bow and do all the extra steps to get closer to success like the fellow members here.

CaseyU

WKR
Hunting brother!!! Thanks for letting us tag along and keep up the hard work! Those hunters are around! Especially in your area. You keep dedicating your time effort and hard work to hunting the way you do. There will be some trophies at your feet and hopefully we all get to follow along on your future rokslide live hunts ;)