Load Development: Unknown Munitions

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
By now most of you have probably read some of Jake's helpful posts here in the forums. He has a ton of knowledge on reloading and is very willing to share. In this article, he explains some of his load development processes.

Load Development: Unknown Munitions

You can also get to know Jake better and hear more about his company on this recent Avery Adventures podcast.

JTRN

FNG
Fully agree! I was able to meet Jake at his shop and currently doing a load development for my 28 Nosler. His knowledge and setup is truly first class and I look forward to working with him with my current and future toys. Definitely recommend!

Jake

Great article!!

I’ve spoken with Jake a number of times on the phone, messaged back and forth on Instagram and sent my 300 PRC to him for load development. He’s been, by far, one of the most helpful, conscientious and friendly persons I’ve ever interacted with in the gun industry. I appreciate his willingness to share his knowledge and experience, reason through and troubleshoot problems over the phone and be so willing to help....some dude on the other end of the phone. I was trying to get a new rifle set up in time for a Mexico Coues deer hunt, which wasn’t shooting that well. Jake offered to let me ship my rifle to him, so he could do load development....over his weekend.....then ship it back that Monday. I was so thankful and appreciative of his willingness to help me out by working to find a solution. If you haven’t listened to the podcast Jake did with Ryan Avery or aren’t following Unknown Munitions on Instagram....do it! Jake’s a totally capable, sincere and legit dude.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Great article!!

I’ve spoken with Jake a number of times on the phone, messaged back and forth on Instagram and sent my 300 PRC to him for load development. He’s been, by far, one of the most helpful, conscientious and friendly persons I’ve ever interacted with in the gun industry. I appreciate his willingness to share his knowledge and experience, reason through and troubleshoot problems over the phone and be so willing to help....some dude on the other end of the phone. I was trying to get a new rifle set up in time for a Mexico Coues deer hunt, which wasn’t shooting that well. Jake offered to let me ship my rifle to him, so he could do load development....over his weekend.....then ship it back that Monday. I was so thankful and appreciative of his willingness to help me out by working to find a solution. If you haven’t listened to the podcast Jake did with Ryan Avery or aren’t following Unknown Munitions on Instagram....do it! Jake’s a totally capable, sincere and legit dude.
Thank you Dave for the awesome feedback, starting on your rifle next week!