Load Development

So I am getting the components together to work up a load for a new Tikka T3X lite in 7mm rem mag. I know I have seen a company that offers different projectiles but in smaller quantity's. For example a pack of (10) 162gr. ELDX, (10) 168 accubonds ect. ect. to keep from having to search for and buy multiple box's of projectiles. anyone know the name of the company? And this is for Hunting applications not punching paper.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
So I am getting the components together to work up a load for a new Tikka T3X lite in 7mm rem mag. I know I have seen a company that offers different projectiles but in smaller quantity's. For example a pack of (10) 162gr. ELDX, (10) 168 accubonds ect. ect. to keep from having to search for and buy multiple box's of projectiles. anyone know the name of the company? And this is for Hunting applications not punching paper.
If you are considering Bergers, I have never not seen 168 VLD shoot in the few rifles I have used them.

Forest

WKR
I know unknown munitions will do a load development pack of loaded ammo. Different bullets, powder charges etc. But I too would be curious if there's a company that would sell 10 or so just bullets to compare.

Also hammer sells sample packs of I beleive 15 bullets at a time direct from the website.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Wrench

WKR
One of the problems with sample packs is lot to lot variations. You may have differences with results, minor typically...but keep that in mind before you load up 500 based on a sample of 10.