Long range scope of your choice for under $1,000?

What would you guys say Is the best bang for your buck? Looking to find something that actually holds a zero somewhat reliably. Thanks

ptmn

FNG
For under $1k, I like my SigSauer Tango 4 on my LR Grendel Build. It doesn't compare in low light to my LP MK4, Nightforce or HorusF, but those all cost more than $1k

Dylan_907

FNG
I know they're not popular here, but i have a Vortex 6.24x50 HSLR that has worked well for me on a 6.5CM

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Look at the overlooked
Sightron
or
Element
It's our pleasure, as a long standing supporting vendor here, to discuss the different available options and special opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have the time. Thanks

I'm probably a minority here, but I really enjoy the Arken epl 6-24. It checked my boxes- FFP, mil/mil, ill., zero stop, capped turret, plenty good enough glass, not super heavy.
I can also recommend the LRHS 4.5-18, and optika6 3-18. Both of these have been great too. I also own a razor 4.5-22lht that has been less than stellar.

Stoked to see these back in stock! I’ve never used the “2” version but always wanted one.
I have one on an xbolt and love it. It’s a little bulky but it can’t be beat for the price. I got a 3-18 tenmile when they went on sale over Christmas and the tenmile is a little sleeker which I like, however it is not worth almost double the price. Eyebox, glass, depth of field, etc all feel very similar between the two.

djauofd

FNG
I'm probably a minority here, but I really enjoy the Arken epl 6-24. It checked my boxes- FFP, mil/mil, ill., zero stop, capped turret, plenty good enough glass, not super heavy.
I can also recommend the LRHS 4.5-18, and optika6 3-18. Both of these have been great too. I also own a razor 4.5-22lht that has been less than stellar.

Yes I just picked up a Arken 6-24x56 for like $400. The turrets are good giving good tactile feedback. The Glass is comparable to $800 scopes and it seems to track well. I’m tempted to get a Arken 1-8 34” tube LPVO as well. This scope rules bang for the buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk