WTB Looking for 270 WSM Brass

rmarshall

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking for new or once fired 270 WSM brass. I have a buddy who is a die hard 270 WSM shooter and he's pretty much used all of his brass up. It's past its prime. Let me know what you have and what your wanting. It's his sole hunting and shooting caliber. Also if you know where to find brass let me know. thanks

Randy

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not sure what you're looking for but I have an old bag of RP that's never been opened I can part with for $60 tyd. I figure if you're lower 48 than $10 shipping should be about right. I know it's not a first choice pick haha.

OP
R

rmarshall

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have some if you're serious. I'll have to dig it out. But think I have a new bag of Remington somewhere
Yes please let me know, thanks
Not sure what you're looking for but I have an old bag of RP that's never been opened I can part with for $60 tyd. I figure if you're lower 48 than $10 shipping should be about right. I know it's not a first choice pick haha.
sent you a pm

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m also looking for the same thing. I had one guy on here who wanted to sell me some a couple months ago and I totally spaced on him. My fault. Anyways, if anybody has any after the other guy is taking care of please let me know.

SW hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have not seen unfired brass on shelves in few years but started seeing boxes of loaded in stores. Cabelas. Scheels. Its better than nothin.