Looking for a gun- Need some input

In case anyone wanted to know, I just received an update from beretta regarding my request for information on the release of the Ember in the states. It said that they "should start shipping very soon", and to keep checking with local dealers.

Professor

Lil-Rokslider
Just to remember it’s a rabbit hole by getting it tikka. Yes, from beginning we all was “nice rifle I’ll keep it that way” :ROFLMAO:.Next ending up with aftermarket options stock/bottom metal/barrel/trigger etc.. And at the end Tikka cost same or more that high end rifle.
Yep. Bottom metal, aluminum magazine, stainless bolt release and recoil lug. I am really wanting some open sights too. Eventually you could have purchased a Sako for the same price.

slowelk

WKR
Thank you. No back order but I did sign up for notification when it’s back in stock

EuroOptic's order with Tikka was places last week. They estimated they would receive them in July with +/- 2 months as wiggle room.

Three different people at eurooptic said Tikka didn't plan to bring these to the American market, and that they don't expect them to ever be here in significant numbers.

I backordered a 6.5 PRC.

OP
Bear Lake Hunter
Thank you all, for all of the tips. I could not see the Ember on EuroOptic.

I have decided to get a Browning X-Bolt Mountain Pro in either Burnt Bronze or Tungsten. The new models
look great and I believe either one will work for what I want. Unfortunately, these are also very difficult to find.

I have put myself on several "Notify" lists and hope that I will be able to find one in the coming months.

180ls1

WKR
Thank you all, for all of the tips. I could not see the Ember on EuroOptic.

I have decided to get a Browning X-Bolt Mountain Pro in either Burnt Bronze or Tungsten. The new models
look great and I believe either one will work for what I want. Unfortunately, these are also very difficult to find.

I have put myself on several "Notify" lists and hope that I will be able to find one in the coming months.

Try Gun Deals. Lookup the part # for the rifle you want and punch it in there. I bet you'll find it available somewhere.

OP
Bear Lake Hunter
X-Bolt Mountain Pro Burnt Bronze- Item Number 035540282 (.300 Win Mag)

Or

X-Bolt Mountain Pro Tungsten- Item Number 035538282 (.300 Win Mag)

I believe they just came out (this model). I did see one at our local Expo. I wish I would/could have bought it.

180ls1

WKR
X-Bolt Mountain Pro Burnt Bronze- Item Number 035540282 (.300 Win Mag)

Or

X-Bolt Mountain Pro Tungsten- Item Number 035538282 (.300 Win Mag)

I believe they just came out (this model). I did see one at our local Expo. I wish I would/could have bought it.

The numbers you gave me were to a 6.5 creed.

OP
Bear Lake Hunter
Sorry about that. I pulled it directly from the Browning sit and that the only number(s) I can come up with. I do appreciate the help.